Friday 8 June 2007

Salvador Dali, the leading man, on Whats My Line


I found this via bifsniff and loved it.

I'm not a huge fan of Salvador Dali's work, most of it creeps me out especially the ones with the long stretched skinny legs, but the man himself is a true work of art with a brilliant sense of humor!
I found some great quotes of his here
A few examples:
"Have no fear of perfection, you'll never reach it."
"There's only one difference between a mad man and me. I am not mad"
" There are some days when I think I'm going to die from an overdose of satisfaction"
"Do not strive to be a modern artist: it's the one thing unfortunately you cant help being"
And my favourite
"Each morning when I awake I experience again a supreme pleasure - that of being Salvador Dali"

1 comment:

Tony LaRocca said...

Good lord, I love this man. Thanks!