Sunday 20 January 2008

Spiderman Prima Donna


It was plain to see, Spiderman was quite the drama queen!




Spiderman has always been one of my favourite Super Heros, thanks to my younger brother who was a Spiderman fanatic and collected his comic book, sorry, graphic novel, every week.
The funny thing is though, my brother is actually arachnophobic!
So anyway when I saw this Spiderman action figure in a charity shop I couldn't resist.
I brought him home and we've become great pals, even though he's the Prima Donna drama queen.
Simply lives in the lime light!

6 comments:

JO said...

Very funny wonderful photos. On another site the theme is Idol, I think this would be perfect.

janie said...

Thanks jo, have you the link to the Idol site by any chance?

Anonymous said...

Haha! It's great, thanks for this pics.

ian said...

If you think that Spiderman is a prima donna, do a search for "dancing spidey" on Google. I think the I'm Feeling Lucky option works.

janie said...

Thanks jan.
Thanks ian, dancing spidey is hilarious.

life without novacaine said...

Very funny take on the topic. I love this!