Thursday 26 November 2009

Night lights


Thematic Photographic this week is 'Buildings'
I took this photo as we were driving home this evening, with thematic photographic in mind.
It's just a car show rooms but lit up and blurry it looks to me like some kind of modern coliseum . I've always loved night light photos but this is the first time I've done one myself. Of course it's just a digital snap, no tripod, shutter delay or any of that technical skilled stuff involved but I quite like the result myself:)

1 comment:

carmilevy said...

It isn't "just" an anything. The way you captured it, it's got a drama all its own. I've always loved how brightly lit buildings at night seem to stand out in the inky black, and how they often spill their light in unpredictable ways.

This photo captures that masterfully. I hope you continue your straightforward approach to photography, as it clearly results in great shots!

This puts added pressure on me to come up with an even more challenging theme next week...thinking... :)