Tuesday 25 March 2008

Drawing jam



This is the first time I've participated in the Drawing Jam over at the drawingboard.org.
It's a great idea, and I've been meaning to take part but kept forgetting about it.
Until today, I was reminded by a post on creative evolutions.
What happens in the drawing jam is that every month somebody posts up a few different photographs of the same model and everybody draws their version and shares.
So you get to see the same thing done in lots of different styles and techniques.
Pretty cool.
My attempt is done with pencil and watersoluble ink pencils and pen.
As is my wont, I didn't manage to fit her all on the page, sorry 'bout that Miranda!
Nor does it look like Miranda Kerr, but at least it looks like a person:)
Someone with a bit of a neck:)

2 comments:

Tony LaRocca said...

That doesn't look like jam, it looks like a person!

:D

janie said...

I'll take that as a compliment , thanks tony:)