Sunday 17 February 2008

Competition to win a luxury weekend in west Cork


This is too good an opportunity to miss, a
Luxury Self Catering
weekend in Glengarriff, one of the most beautiful places in west Cork.
Sounds heavenly and looks like a bird watcher's paradise.
There may even be squirrels around.
cathy might find some inspiration for her wonderful art there.
If I won the weekend at Glengarriff Lodge I'd be sure to visit Garnish Island
I've been once before and I loved it.
There's a warm gulf stream that passes by that way and so there are amazing plants there that blossom in the temperate climate.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Janie, I've started a meme on my blog and I tagged you. I think you'll enjoy this one, check it out, I hope you'll play along!

Anonymous said...

This place seems beautiful, indeed ! I already like it thanks to the picture you posted. What a beautiful source of inspiration this is !